Spring is here and “happy” doesn’t cut it; personally I’m thrilled to hear birds and see the sun all day. Who doesn’t love a season where you literally shed layers? I packed away winter clothes and feel more ready than ever to let go of things that didn’t work for me all winter.
New seasons change your insides too, what you can’t see undergoes big transformation.
I also opened up Business Breakthrough, my 9-month program for entrepreneurs who are READY to go to the next level. They’re not just thinking about it, they’re READY for their new season – one filled with ease, more revenue and clients, more self-care, more fun and more feeling great about themselves. Winter, heaviness, old stuff that didn’t work – DONE.
Some of them really made it happen for our Orientation call last week:
After a 12-hour shift, BC set her alarm: “I could have hit snooze, but I’ve done that 100 times. I know I’ve already checked out if I do that. This time, I had to do something different and respect myself.”
CC moved a class she teaches to be able to make our calls: “It felt easy to say, ‘Guys, we have to move our time because I’m committed on Tuesdays. Usually I get so nervous about stuff like that but it felt easy!”
MB committed: “I’m dialing into calls on my lunch break at work.”
Do you feel their energy of READY? When someone is ready they’ll make it happen no matter what’s going on. I thrive on that energy because those are the people I know I can help most, and the ones who’ll succeed.
On our call, I heard excitement but also fear. “I’ve never felt more possibility, but I don’t know if I can do it…” “I’m scared I won’t hold myself accountable.” We’re all afraid to break out of comfortable patterns, even ones we know aren’t serving us. It’s scary to not be able to predict the future, to see what kind of people we’ll bloom into.
It takes guts. Sometimes no words can give you courage, you just have to leap.
And when you do leap for something better, fear and excitement show up. Fortunately, you can’t avoid either. Fortunately, I know what’s around the corner and who they’ll become because it happened to ME. It happens to every single one of my clients when they’re ready to shed stuff that’s keeping them smaller than they are.
But when you surround yourself with the right people, with support and love and REAL guidance, blooming happens even before you even have time to notice. That’s when you start to feel “Can’t nobody hold me down, oh no…”
If you go through the bumps and blooms naturally, you’re shocked at the end just how wildly you have changed and just how different your life looks. 9-months from now things WILL be wildly different.
It’s a fact.
That’s why I want you to think about your next 9 months. What do you need to shed, what support do you need so you can bloom yourself into the most radiant, powerful version of you? What do you need to give you rock solid confidence in YOU and in your business?
I hope you feel, “I can’t wait for my next 9 months, but shit I’m scared!” like the women above.
A new season means doing things differently than you’re used to, especially if things aren’t working right now. Like if you’re a little unhappy. Or life is good, but not great. Or you feel like you’re half in and half out in your business, not fully committed.
If you’re like me, it has to get pretty bad before you finally make a change, even one you know you’ve needed for a while. I have to be literally brought to my knees, hands in air asking for help to change what I need to change. It’s painful and I’m learning, but the scars remind me to learn from last time.
Which is why I’m so proud of the women in Business Breakthrough. They’re ready now. Ready to face fears after holding their hands up asking, “Tell me what to do next!?”
This is commitment. This is respect. This is finally doing things differently.
It starts by being brave. And these are the only people I ever want to work with, people who don’t lack fear, but have the guts to go for it anyway.
I haven’t talked much about it because I don’t like to shout it from the rooftop, but quietly, the right women are signing up for Business Breakthrough one after another.
They’re pairing up to hold each other accountable.
Their energy is contagious.
They’re excited and nervous and curious and enthusiastic.
They are NOT flat, dull, bored, overwhelmed, and stuck anymore.
It’s THAT energy that gets you through the angst of making change.
A new season is upon us, upon YOU. And real change is on the horizon.
As BC said on our call “What am I gonna do – more of the same? Am I just going to keep doing the same thing over and over again and not listen to my screaming intuition?” Even though it’s a harder choice, she’s committed to this new way. “I feel powerful finally choosing myself instead of just giving in to the way things ‘usually’ are. I feel supported and it’s exactly what I need to finally make a change.”
I wanted to hug her because that’s exactly why I created Business Breakthrough: to be together for 9-months with support, safety, trust, accountability, RESULTS, consistency, and most importantly: respect for why you are here on this planet.
I told them what I’ll tell you: I wish I could show you what your life will look like 6 or 9 months from now. But I can’t. I wish I could show you how confident and in control you will feel, but I can’t. You just have to trust.
If you commit to doing the REAL work – not to magic bullets – then you don’t have to “hope” your life will be better; you will SEE it become better.
If you commit to enter your new season no matter how scary it is, YOU WILL BLOOM. You have to trust; there’s no amount of me telling you that will help you feel it. Make the leap, then SEE what happens.
READY looks exactly like this (from the mouth of my Business Breakthrough babes): ;)
- “I have a dream of what I want to build but no idea what to do or how to ‘get there.’ When we first talked and you said I didn’t need a bunch of degrees to reach my goals, I just couldn’t understand that. Now I’m asking, ‘Why can’t I do this MY way?’ (I just love that she said, “I have a dream” !)
- “I need to change my thinking. I want to START. I don’t want to waste more time…”
- “I owe it to myself, to whomever I’m going to help to do it right this time. I’m worth it…I’m so worth it…I’m worth it enough to invest again, even though I’m pissed off at all the other things I’ve invested in already!”
- “I need insight on what I can do to make my business SOAR in 2015” (Notice her words: SOAR.) Energy matters.
- “I’m scared to go out alone. I don’t want to be thrown into the journey without any support – I KNOW how important it is and I don’t want to go back to doing it on my own. Even though there’s a lot going on, I can’t just have it all STOP because I stop getting support.” The right support is the secret that gets you there. I WISH MORE PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT THIS OPENLY.
- “I feel awesome about saying YES to this, looking forward to all of it, even the scary parts – even though I don’t know what those are yet!”
- “I can’t wait to begin this. I decided to do it because I know there is so much more for my journey than this, but I don’t know exactly what that is or how to get there, so I’m here!”
- “I have no doubt this is where I need to be right now. Phew! Feels good to say that. I’ve been in business for almost 5 years, but I’ve officially maxxed out my bandwidth (mental/time/energy) and I’m ready to step up my game, get serious about expanding. My biggest hope is I’ll learn to allow myself to be wildly successful. I’ve helped other people do it, I know it’s possible, but the idea of doing it myself has been way more difficult than I thought! I know this will help me get there. I’m ready!”
- “I need a mentor to take me further and I haven’t found it in my community. I felt tingly about the program and just decided to follow that feeling, ‘I’m following my truth.’ If I don’t do it, I’ll just be doing more of the same. I don’t want to kick it in solo anymore, I want to kick it in community.”
- “I want to be doing something where I’m EXCITED to do my work everyday. What I do now doesn’t make me feel that way. I went into my business without a plan, which is great because I learn by doing. But now that I have clients and am taking things seriously, I need guidance on what to do next and how to up-level without killing my free time and personal life.”
- “I am REALLY ready for this. I trust and know I can get the skills. I REALLY NEED to take my desire to the next level now.”
Now THAT is what I’m talking about, Willis! That is the energy I’m looking for and that is the attitude of the people I know will get to the next level.
They’re willing to trust even though they can’t see what’s around the corner.
And as my lovely friends Benjamin and Roz Zander say in their book, “The Art of Possibility” – it is the energy of possibility you want to anchor in, not the energy of fear. That is what allows you to actually make the right choices despite the fear.
I could NOT have predicted that everything I wanted was around the corner had I not made the scary leap. And once you leap, you need little else. No strategies, no ducks in a row, no perfect action steps. Just trust. Everything else flows naturally from there.
Whether you’re ready for it or not your new season will come. Thank God for that because if you waited till you felt ready you’d wait forever.
We have two spots left in Business Breakthrough and only if you have the RIGHT energy. The energy of READY.
If you want your next 9 months to be about creating a beautiful life and business, one where confidence and energy rules, not working like a dog, where you want to be friends with money not scared of it, where you learn to sell and run your business like a powerful calm person, email me to talk 1:1. We’ll take a look at what you want to create for 2015 and how to get a clear plan to get there.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how to grow in an entirely new way this year.
Let’s bloom together, shall we?