My passion is speaking about entrepreneurship and its intersection with personal development. Using my experience building Fear.less Magazine and working in the digital world, I show you how to feel accomplished doing work you love. I ignite change in the people I speak to and I don’t mince words. I’ve spoken to a variety of audiences including business owners, health care professionals, authors, innovators, and coaches. TOPICS INCLUDE:
- HOW TO FEEL LASTING SELF CONFIDENCE IN BUSINESS AND LIFE
- HOW TO BUILD A PERSONALITY BRAND AND STAND OUT ONLINE
- SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURSHIP: BUILD YOUR BUSINESS + LIFE SO IT WORKS FOR YOU
- HOW TO OVERCOME FEAR AND USE IT TO CREATE + INNOVATE
- INNOVATION: HOW TO DO IT WITHOUT FORCING IT
- BUILD YOUR TOOLBOX FOR LIFE + DEAL WITH ADVERSITY
- HOW TO BE SELF-RELIANT AND RULE YOUR OWN LIFE
- MORE RESULTS WITH LESS EFFORT: HOW TO USE SELF-CARE TO ITS FULLEST
- LESSONS IN BUSINESS, PUBLISHING, AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
ISHITA IS A SOULFUL, IGNITING SPEAKER AND MASTER STORYTELLER. We were thrilled to have her keynote our national conference for women entrepreneurs and she provided valuable insights for our audience of business owners. She was the perfect mix of strategy and motivation, and her experience and charisma made it easy to establish her as a trusted industry expert. Her style is magnetic and she was the highlight of our event.
- “THE COURAGE TO BE FEARLESS” – Design Your Life Camp, October 2013. Atlanta, GA.
- “BEING FEARLESS IN FINDING YOUR OWN PATH” Entheos: WTF Should I Do With My Life Conference – April 2013.
- “HOW TO GAIN CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LIFE + BUSINESS” – April 2013, Online product.
- “CONFIDENCE IN BUSINESS” Young Female Entrepreneurs Conference, March 2013, New York, NY.
- “INNOVATE YOUR WAY OUT OF FEAR” TEDx Hartford, September 2012. Hartford, CT.
- “HOW TO SURVIVE PURSUING YOUR DREAMS” IM48 Conference, October 2012, New York, NY.
- “HOW ADVERSITY CAN LEAD YOU TO A GREAT LIFE” World Domination Summit, July 2012, Portland, OR.
- “INNOVATION IN HEALTH CARE: A NEW MODEL” at Next Generation Health, April 2012 New York, NY.
- “DIGITAL PUBLISHING INSIGHT FROM THE DOMINO PROJECT” Book Breakthrough, July 2011 New York, NY.
- “FEEL CAPABLE, CONFIDENT + ROCK OUT YOUR BUSINESS” Keynote Speaker, Startup Princess, September 2011.
- “HOW TO GET MEDIA ATTENTION FOR YOUR WORK” at The Op-Ed Project, New York, NY.
- “THE REAL KEYS TO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS” at Business Growth Summit, November 2011. Online.
- “F*&K FEAR: HOW TO NOT LET FEAR HOLD YOU BACK” PJ Conference, October 2011. Online.
INCH FOR INCH, ISHITA MIGHT BE THE MOST COMPELLING SPEAKER I'VE SEEN YET. I saw 150+ speakers on our road trip across America for X EVENT, and very few rivaled the energy, intelligence, and charisma of Ishita. Her story inspires and her delivery keeps you engaged at all times. If you’re looking for a speaker to inspire your audience to take action, Ishita is your only choice.
Ishita Gupta is an entrepreneur, speaker, and business breakthrough strategist. Building her business from zero to multiple six-figures in one year, Ishita helps entrepreneurs get the confidence they need to run their businesses like a Pro. Her programs help business owners lay foundations to make money, create systems to increase productivity, sell with confidence, and do high-impact marketing that get results. Ishita speaks at conferences around the U.S. on entrepreneurship and leadership, including World Domination Summit, TEDx Detroit, Columbia University, and more. Featured in: Huffington Post, AmEx Open, Forbes, Inc., TEDx, Columbia University.
ISHITA BROUGHT A BREADTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE to the Young Female Entrepreneur’s “Clear Your Fear” panel. Her ability to engage the audience with wisdom, humor, and advice, and her synergy with the other speakers made this one of our most successful events.
ISHITA'S STORY WAS ACCESSIBLE, RELATABLE, AND TOTALLY GENUINE - she is truly a force for change and authenticity. Like the best stories, her 2012 TEDxTalk focused on the journey, not the destination. Ishita embraced fear as part of her journey and shared her vision for how to use it as a catalyst for revolutionary innovation.
- Where Real Innovation Comes From: My TEDx talk on innovation and fear. Here it is on the TED website.
- How to Start (anything) and Pursue Your Dreams Without Fear: Prologue Profiles: Dan interviews me NPR-style on my biggest fears, how to start a venture, and how I got to where I am now.
- Wish You Had a Rewind Button? Positively Positive: Eric’s site with over a million readers. I write about mental strength, wasting opportunities, and moments where you wish you had a rewind button.
- My Big Decision: Seth Godin On Firing His Biggest Client – My interview with Seth in Elevate, Grant Thornton’s financial magazine on his biggest professional decision. (Multi-media + article)
- My Big Decision: Guy Kawasaki On Seeing a Mac For the First Time – My interview with Guy about his Apple days and what he learned. (Multi-media + article)
- My Big Decision: Alan Webber’s Defining Moment – My interview with Alan about baseball and how to make tough decisions. (Multi-media + article)
- The Day Everything Changed for Jim Stengel: I interview Proctor & Gamble’s Global Marketing Officer, Jim Stengel, on what caused real change at P&G and what drives him to innovate. (Multi-media + article)
- Doing The Work: Resistance, Fear, and Getting Down to Business. My Interview with Steve Pressfield.
- My Lessons in Business + Handling Fear: Megan interviews me for UpMarket Magazine:
- Entrepreneurship is the New Women’s Movement: Forbes Magazine Online:
- How to be Comfortable with Uncertainty: Joe McGonigal interviews me on my biggest business lesson.
- Business and Life Lessons from me on IdeaMensch: Mario interviews me on the lessons I’ve learned.
- How I launched Fear.less Magazine: The Rise to the Top: David interviews me on how I started Fear.less Magazine.
- Publishing, Innovation, and Why Change is Hard: Joanna interviews me on The Creative Penn.
- How We Can’t Escape Our Fear When We Follow Our Passion: Mark Ramsey Media: Mark interviews me on innovators and publishing and how we can’t run from fear.
- Steve Pressfield and I Get Real About Publishing on Marketing Over Coffee
- How to Save Your Life Over + Over Again: My article in Shambala Publications Under 35 Project.
- Navigating Fear + Productivity: My article in Productive Magazine’s issue with Seth Godin and Leo Babauta.
- What Matters Now: I edited this ebook with Seth Godin a couple years ago. 100+ of the best-known thought-leaders talking about what matters to them most.
- Fear is Universal: My article in True Balance Coaching.
- How Writing Has Made Me Stronger: 50 for 50 – The lovely Colleen Wainwright interviews me for her blog.
- Linchpin, by Seth Godin. I’m featured in the book toward the end. Read the book. It will change how you see yourself and what you think you are capable of.
- How To Compete With the Big Boys: American Express + YEC’s Open Forum Blog on Entrepreneurship.